Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Preliminary submission should be completed by complementary document IJFR Form 01_paper submission-ethical statement. Please fill out the form and send it back to IJFR Secretariat by email.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- A copyright form IJFR Form 06_copyright transfer agreement should be completed once the manuscript is accepted to be published in IJFR. Please fill out and submit the form and send it back to IJFR Secretariat by email.
Section default policy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.